Terms & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Trade for Altor Safety LLC
- Terms: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, payment terms are NET 30 upon credit approval. Open accounts are available to qualified customers providing three credit references and company D&B number along with the completed Altor Safety LLC (AS) Credit Application Form emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to an Altor Safety Representative. Accounts with overdue balances may automatically have their credit withdrawn until all outstanding balances are paid. A 1.5% finance charge, in addition to any attorney & collection fees, may be assessed to all overdue accounts and statements will be provided upon request.
- Ordering: Orders may be phoned in to 845-422-8320 or emailed to an Altor Safety Representative.
- Pricing: All pricing subject to change without notice. Please contact us for pricing confirmation, volume discounts and rebate programs.
- Sales Tax: We are required by law to collect the appropriate current tax rate on invoice total for goods delivered within the States of New York and New Jersey. If you are tax-exempt, please submit your certificate.
- Credit Limit: AS Credit limit is set at $3,500.00. It is at AS discretion to approve any additional amount as this becomes necessary. Please contact a representative for further information.
- Shipping: All shipping is FOB Valley Cottage, NY, best way, unless otherwise specified. Items temporarily backordered are immediately shipped upon arrival into our warehouse.
- Returns: Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be in sellable condition and original packaging. A (RA) return authorization number must be issued by AS before any product is returned to AS. All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Shipping charges should be prepaid unless otherwise arranged in advance. Special order items and custom-imprinted products are non-cancelable and non-returnable except for defective quality or workmanship. Outgoing shipping charges on products authorized to be returned to AS may be invoiced to the customer.
- Damage/Shortage Claims: Our staff takes great care in filling, checking, and packaging your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. If a truck shipment is damaged or missing pieces, please note on the delivery receipt and obtain an inspection report from the truck line immediately. It is the responsibility of the consignee to do a piece count before receiving and signing for any shipment and file any damage or missing claims with the carrier promptly after inspection. Claims must be files within 15 days of shipment. For assistance, please contact our customer service department at 845-422-8320.
- 100% Guarantee: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the products you purchased, we will gladly arrange for immediate replacement, refund, or credit apart from special order items and custom imprinted products.
- Retention of Title Clause: All goods supplied by AS remain the property of AS until payment has been receive in full. AS reserves the right to use reasonable means to claim these good.
- Product Disclaimer: Product images displayed may differ slightly from the product received.
- Rebate Program: Any rebates offered by AS are issued as a credit against the customer account.
Thank you for choosing Altor Safety!